1) Do not teleport naked anywhere other than home and then only with caution.
2) Do not teleport unannounced.
3) Do not teleport into a bathroom.
4) Do not shave while teleporting, it will be a mess upon arrival.
5) Do not teleport pets. They can not control their bowels.
6) Do not teleport holding hands (or anything else living) The results will not be good for one of you.
7) Do not teleport into Security areas unless you intend to remain there.
8) Do not carry batteries or electric sources with you. They will explode. (Remove batteries from hearing aids and heart pacemakers and leave behind.)
9) Do not attempt to teleport into the past or future. Only part of you will reach these goals.
10) Hold your hands tight to your body and remove all objects from pockets. Understand the system works on your body’s chemical and nerve systems so clothing and foreign objects may or may not travel with you. (We hope to solve this problem soon.)
11) Be prepared to arrive several inches to one foot above the ground.
12) Do not teleport with a filled glass as the liquid will arrive approximately .5 seconds after you do.